The survivor camp takes you to the heart of nature...
Our goal? allow you to make the most of yourself. The immersion course will focus on reaction time, manual dexterity, visualization and overall body coordination...
During the survivor camp, we offer activities such as overcoming obstacles, learning the basics of buschcraft, chases, escapes or fights...
Everything is put together to help you develop your survival instinct!
- A backpack with compass, knife and bottle
- A tent
- A down
- A U.S. shovel
- A belt or brelage
- A Firestone
- A spare outfit
- A waterproof poncho
What is included :
- Coaching by a qualified and experienced instructor
- The rations
Program of the activity :
We invite you to the Parking of the Montaigu Site in Souligny where we will be waiting for you to start the Survivor Camp!
- Activity duration : 2 days
- Activity framed : Yes
- Level : Intermediary
- From : 15 years old
Rules and conditions :
Covered with a parental certificate and accompanied by an adult, minors aged 15 and over can participate in the adventure!
It is requested to have a minimum of sports practice given the context in which you will be! Also provide a medical certificate indicating that you are fit to play sports.
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions