SUP Gave de Pau
- Replacement shoes
- Cord for glasses
What is included :
- High-quality equipment
- Certified guide
- Return transport
- Photos and videos
Program of the activity :
We meet you at our base in Montaut on the banks of the Gave de Pau. Upon arrival, you will receive your equipment and then we will leave for the starting point where you will receive a briefing on the various safety rules to be followed.
13 kilometres long, this route is accessible to families and can be adapted according to its expectations and your desires. Throughout the descent, photos and videos will be taken.
At the end of the route, we will arrive on the beach near the base and we will be able to look at the photos that were taken during the descent. Then you can drop off the equipment and go home with your head full of memories.
- Distance : Between 10 and 15 km
- Rating River : Class II/III
Rules and conditions :
- Total activity time: 3 hours
- Time spent on water: about 2 hours
- Distance travelled: 13 km
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Conditions: know how to swim, immerse yourself and have no medical contraindication to the practice of activity
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
- Qualifications/ certificates : verified
- Insurance certificate : verified
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- Certified professionals :Certified professionals and are assured
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions