Haute-Loire is full of natural and historic treasures, meet them in bike path. On the one hand, the Priory of Chanteuges hides in the Gorges of the Allier. 15 4 to 140 km routes criss-cross this corner. On the other, the Massif of Mézenc (1 753 m) is accessible by the ridges and plateaus and offer a 360 ° view on the mountains and volcanoes of the Department. A dozen of 6 to 50 km course, partly composed of Greenways (suitable for children), cross the Massif and its surroundings.
- A suitable holding
- A helmet
- A backpack (water, first aid kit, map...)
What is included :
- The bike
- Cycling equipment
Program of the activity :
Rent a VTC and enjoy with family or friends of the Greenway to the Puy-en-Velay and its surroundings. Drop your rental at the end of the day!
- Activity duration : Half day
- Level : Accessible to all
Rules and conditions :
The helmet is strongly recommended.
Stay on the marked trails for your safety and the preservation of the environment.
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions