Would you like to discover the landscapes bordering the Durance in a fun and original way? Come and go rafting! With family or friends, this course is ideal for beginners. During your descent you will discover the basic techniques of rafting as well as breathtaking landscapes. Strong feelings and laughter guaranteed!
- A swimsuit
- Sneakers that can go in the water
What is included :
- Individual protective equipment (helmets, paddles, life jackets)
- A complete outfit (combination, jacket, neoprene socks)
- A state-certified professional guide
- The raft.
- The shuttle (return)
Program of the activity :
The meeting point is located at the recreational and white water base.
After a short briefing on the safety instructions to follow, your monitor will provide you with the necessary equipment for the activity.
You will then set out to attack the Durance.
- Activity duration : Half day
- Distance : Between 15 and 20 km
- Activity framed : Yes
- Level : Accessible to all
- From : 5yo
- Rating River : Class II/III
Rules and conditions :
Follow safety guidelines
Warning, activity subject to weather conditions and water releases. Cancellation possibility
Knowing how to swim
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions