Bighorn sheep, deer and chamois roam the forests of the Park of the Queyras in winter. They leave ample evidence of their discreet presence. But to find these indices, we must learn to move on snowshoes! This is the main objective of this naturalistic walk of easy level: Discover snowshoe, climb some hills and enjoy small descents of powder!
What is included :
- Supervision by a mountain, informed naturalist guide
- Loan of snowshoes and poles
- Provision of binoculars and telescopes
Program of the activity :
Go to the foot of the Alpine slopes of the village of Arvieux at 1: 40 p.m. or in front of the Office of tourism of Arvieux at 13:15. 150 m difference in height about golf course accessible to all. Children from 8 to 10 years.
- Activity framed : Yes
- Level : Accessible to all
Rules and conditions :
This exit takes place every Tuesday afternoon in winter.
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions