Dungeons, towers, cathedrals... are so many words to represent the Dolomites and its elegant peaks, located in the northeast of the Italy game, very close to the Austria. The Brenta offer us a beautiful circuit and exotic within a majestic massif, where an alternation of landscapes (valleys, peaks, lakes, pastures...) make the happiness of the eyes and the Italian kitchen of shelters the palate.
- The transfer of your home instead of appointment, drinks and, in general, what is not mentioned in "What is included".
What is included :
- Coaching (mountain guide), accommodation, meals, local taxes.
Program of the activity :
Day 1: Monday
Molveno - Malga Andalo - Refuge della Selvata - night in the refuge della Selvata
Altitude: 820 m
Walking time: 3 h 30
Description: from Molveno, by an alternation of meadows and forests, we pass the refuge of the Malga Andalo (a little refreshment by the way?). The trail in the forest and on the balcony will lead us to our stage.
Day 2: Tuesday
Refuge della Selvata - refuge - Passo di Brenta - Tosa Refuge Brentei - night in the refuge Brentei
Elevation: + 920 m - 470 m
Walking time: 5 hours
Description: the day involves two phases, the climb to the Passo di Brenta and the descent leading to the Brentei refuge. We go from the East side to the West side in an impressive setting. Possibility to go to the hut Alimonta, approaching even closer peaks (leaving our business at Brentei).
Day 3: Wednesday
Refuge Brentei - refuge Tuckett - writing refuge - night in the refuge of writing
Elevation: + 450 m - 360 m
Walking time: 4 h
Description: The trail descends to refuge Casinei and then goes back on the writing hut, with the obligation to go and admire the beautiful Vallesinella waterfalls. As before, there is possibility of a little extra walking under the Pietra Grande from the refuge.
Day 4: Thursday
Writing refuge - Passo of Groste - Malga Flavona - trail di Val Scura - Val dei Cavai - Malga Spora-
Night at the Malga Spora
Height: 860 m - 1300 m
Walking time: 5 h 30
Description: A short climb to the Passo del Groste, then a series of descents, traverses and climbs through the pastures, on a little more confidential part of the Brenta to rally the Malga Spora (Malga = closed to mountain pasture).
- Activity duration : 6 days
- Activity framed : Yes
- Level : Accessible to all
Rules and conditions :
In order to protect participants of incidents or accidents that may occur before or during their stay, the regulation requires each participant to hold a civil guarantee individual as well as an individual guarantee property and casualty.
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions