Make your childhood dream come true by taking control of a helicopter. With this introductory flight, we offer you to learn how to fly a Robinson R22 helicopter from the Toussus-le-Noble airfield. Beyond learning, you will live a moment filled with adrenaline!
- Identity proof
What is included :
- Professional driver
Program of the activity :
- Preparation: We invite you to the All-le-Noble Airfield. You will attend a theoretical briefing and you will be presented with the helicopter. You will then board a Robinson R22 with a cruising speed of 170 km/h
- Activity: After getting on board, you will gradually discover the instruments on board and the controls (not general, cyclical, rudders). Finally, you will perform double-order aerial exercises.
- Return: Upon landing, you will do a small debriefing with your pilot. The latter will give you a pilot's certificate.
- Activity framed : Yes
- Level : Accessible to all
- From : 18 years old
Rules and conditions :
- Maximum size: 1.95m
- Maximum weight: 95kg per passenger
- You will need to arrive 30 minutes before the flight in order to complete the boarding requirements
- Depending on the weather conditions, the flight may be postponed
- Operators all have a licence number
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions