This tour allows you to discover the Clape massif in its entirety. At the start of the Ayguades, we will climb to the foot of the Vigie and Pech Redon (the highest point of the Clape), we will pass the Château L'Hospitalet, we can enjoy the view of the Black Mountain and the Caroux. We will continue to ST Pierre via Château Laquirou. We will bypass the Gentle Eye Gap, a curiosity of the Clape massif, then we will return through the heights of Narbonne Beach.
- Suitable outfit / Closed shoes
- Bottle of water
What is included :
- Mountain biking
Program of the activity :
- Preparation: We give you an appointment 15 minutes before the start of the ride. We will equip ourselves (adjusting helmets and bikes). You will also attend a briefing on safety guidelines and basic rules.
- Activity: And here we go! During the walk we will make regular breaks, to exchange on other activities to do, on the places to see but also on the landscape that surrounds us, history ...
- Distance : More than 20 km
Rules and conditions :
- Be healthy
- Know how to ride a bike because the route partly in the natural environment (paths and scrubland trails). There are no technical passages, but you have to be comfortable on the bike.
- This walk is accessible to children from 14 years old (mini size 140 cm).
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- Certified professionals :Certified professionals and are assured
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions