With its French-style park and gardens, Chenonceau Castle is one of the most majestic of the Loire Castles. Also known as "The Castle of the Ladies", it remains the most visited castle after Versailles. So why not look at its beauty from a new angle? Treat yourself to flying over it in a hot air balloon and have the most views of the Loire Valley.
- Comfortable outfit
What is included :
- Glass of champagne
Program of the activity :
- Preparation: We invite you to see chenonceaux at sunrise or sunset. You will participate in the inflating of the sail, a unique moment not to be missed!
- Activity: Once the hot air balloon is ready, you will board for 1 hour of magic. Carried by the wind, you will have time to discover the spectacle that stretches under your feet.
- Back: Back on dry land, you will witness the folding of the envelope and icing on the cake, finish with a small glass of champagne!
Rules and conditions :
- Be in good physical condition.
- Activity prohibited for pregnant women and people with prostheses in the lower limbs.
- You have to be able to step over the gondola (about 1.25m high)
- The flight is carried out according to the wind, we can not guarantee a passage over the castle.
- The flight may be postponed if the weather conditions do not allow the service to be carried out.
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- Certified professionals :Certified professionals and are assured
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions