What is the addict? A small mix of via ferrata, adventure and caving. Come with our team to discover the underground world. Discover a beautiful natural environment in a fun and playful way. Cross the footbridge, the monkey bridge or the zip line... (these passages are not mandatory).
This half-day takes place at the foot of the Vercors in the cave of the Sassenage Vats.
- Sneakers, boots or mountain shoes
- Sports pants
- A little sweater or a fleece.
What is included :
- Helmet with lighting
- Protective suit
Program of the activity :
Experience an extraordinary adventure in this pretty cave at 12oC!
The activity is taking place in the cave of the Sassenage Vats, on the edge of the Grenoble basin, and at the foot of the Vercors massif, a mecca of caving.
The Accrogrotte course includes several aerial workshops and various galleries. The instructor will adapt the path during the activity according to the level of the group and the natural hazards, so that everyone enjoys it to the fullest while remaining safe.
Possible option: Aperitif at the end of the route, in the cave.
- Activity duration : Half day
- Activity framed : Yes
- Level : Accessible to all
- From : 7 years old
Rules and conditions :
Activity accessible from 7 years old
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions