2 hours of descent on Allier at the start of the Chambon who you will discover stunning landscapes as organs of Chilhac created as a result of many volcanic eruptions. This walk will allow you to contemplate the fauna and the local flora. At the end of your journey, you will arrive on the peninsula of Lavoûte-Chilhac.
- Wear a comfortable outfit suitable for the weather conditions wear shoes closed during your trip plan a small bottle of water to hydrate yourself plan a hat and sunscreen if the Sun is to go
What is included :
- Brief and explanation of the course Canoe and paddle (s) jacket (s) of rescue bogus (s) waterproof if you need insurance (s)
Program of the activity :
The appointment is given to our Lavoûte-Chillac base. We take the shuttle that will take us to the Chambon or we will give you some safety rules. You can navigate independently in Allier.
- Activity duration : 2 hours
- Distance : Between 10 and 15 km
- Level : Accessible to all
- From : 7 years old
Rules and conditions :
Able to swim on the water wearing the life jacket is mandatory
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions