Region natural Provençale, the high-Verdon is a tributary of the Verdon: the torrent of the canyon the Lance to 1 600 meters above sea level. Fed by the snowmelt, the water of this river is fresh and clear. Enjoy a sunny summer day!
Jumps of various heights, technical reminders, endurance and basins make up this sport route. Looking for a sporting challenge and thrills, it's the perfect outing for a public sports, already initiated!
- Closed shoes, type sneakers, in good condition, swimsuit or shorts a picnic plastic water bottle: sandwich, cereal sunscreen
What is included :
- Supervision by an instructor graduated from State material provided: combination, harness, helmet airtight canisters
Program of the activity :
We have an appointment in the parking lot in front of the Firehouse of Colmars-les-Alpes (04370). Castellane, allow an hour of road: join saucissons (No. 202). Take direction Colmars D908. Then go to Colmars-les-Alpes.
GPS coordinates of the venue: 44.1795; 6.6260 once the material distributed, picnics placed in sealed cans and explained safety procedures, an approach of one hour walk is essential. The path is steep, but the shadow of the trees and the beauty of the place make you forget the efforts to do. The large limestone slabs indicate departure of the canyon, through a reminder of 15 meters.
The first sunny and open part is composed of jumps in huge basins. Then the environment darkens and immerses you in a more technical part during successive callbacks. Some swim and walk to the bridge of the spear for a well-deserved picnic!
The second part of the course is shorter, but will reveal beautiful waterfalls! These will be crossed by jumping or rappelling up to 25 meters. We emerge on a suspended relay which gives us the opportunity to practice a reminder to the aplomb of a huge cauldron of seething and turbulent water. This will be the last jump, so enjoy! A fifteen-minute walk back to the cars.
- Activity duration : Day
- Activity framed : Yes
- Level : Confirmed
- From : 16 years old
Rules and conditions :
From 16 years old;
Know how to swim;
We will form groups of minimum 8 people;
Maximum jump height: 10 meters (not mandatory);
Minimum jump height: 4 m.
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions