The Canyon of the Ecouges in the Vercors is a real nugget to come and discover. Playful and very fun, this course will introduce you to the thrill gently. No need to be a seasoned sportsman to participate in this adventure! Jumps, slides, slides and waterfalls... Find it all in the Canyon of the Ecouges! The little more of this course: its Tyrolean... In addition to its wide variety of obstacles, you will be subjugated by the surrounding environment!
- Bathing suit/towel
- Closed shoes
- Water bottle/Encas
- Spare clothes
What is included :
- Neoprene wetsuit
- Lanyards, ropes and carabiners
- wearing a helmet
- Certified canyoning instructor
Program of the activity :
Preparation: meet at Saint-Gervais for a complete brief alongside a certified instructor.
Activity: once equipped, you will go on an adventure for the day.
Back: it's time to leave memories full of the head.
- Activity duration : Day
Rules and conditions :
☐ Know how to swim
☐ Canyoning is a sport that can be achieved with participants of different levels, your guide will adapt and propose you to make more or less,
☐ Minors cannot leave alone, they must be accompanied by a responsible adult,
☐ Insured departure from 4 participants per outing,
☐ The output can be cancelled in case of severe weather or illness/injury of a participant.
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
- Qualifications/ certificates : verified
- Insurance certificate : verified
How to book ?
- - Discover an activity that will catch your attention
- - Book and pay for your activity directly online
- - Appointment is at the place of the activity and enjoy!
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- Certified professionals :Certified professionals and are assured
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions