The Maglia Canyon is renowned as one of the most beautiful canyoning spots in Europe, even in the world. It enjoys an exceptional aquatic and mineral richness and the water is fresh and clear! What better way to enjoy a sunny summer day?
This course, reserved for a public in good physical condition and comfortable in the water, consists of various obstacles, such as slides, swimming or jumps up to 10 meters high. The most important jumps are bypassed via abseiling.
- Closed shoes, sneakers type, in good condition
- Swimsuit or swim shorts
- Plastic water bottle
- A picnic: sandwich, cereal bar
What is included :
- Coaching by a state-certified instructor
- Materials provided: suit, shoulder harness, helmet
- Waterproof cans
Program of the activity :
We meet at The Train Station in Breil-sur-Roya, at 10am. To get there, from Nice, follow the A8 motorway to Ventimille and go up the Roya valley towards the Col de Tende to the village and its station.
GPS coordinates of the meeting place: 43.94385; 7.5170
The Maglia Canyon is located in the Roya Valley, 10 minutes from the village of Breil-sur-Roya. A shuttle bus will take you to the start of the canyon. There, the appropriate equipment will be distributed to you and the safety instructions explained.
And it's off to the adventure. No time to think, you start with a slide nicknamed "the washing machine" ... Close your mouth and open your eyes wide to admire the wild setting in which you will evolve!
Jumps of 5 to 7 meters follow each other on your course, then a 10-metre slide takes over. Swim stages, bays (typical canyoning passes) will allow you to access the heart of a stalactite cave! A rappeld down will take you to the picnic break. Waterfalls, jumps and even a short game via ferrata will make up your afternoon.
Just walk to the original car park.
- Activity duration : Day
- Activity framed : Yes
- Level : Intermediary
- From : 14 years old
Rules and conditions :
Accessible from 14 years old;
Knowing how to swim;
We will form groups of at least 8 people;
Maximum jump height: 8 metres (not mandatory);
Minimum jump height: 3 metres (compulsory)
Reminder: 20 metres (compulsory)
Walk: 15 min
Return walk: 30 min
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions