At the foot of the Soufrière volcano is the Ravine Chaude Canyon. Through the canyoning you can discover the fauna and flora of the Guadeloupe National Park, in a fun and playful way. This course consists of five abseiling runs, two slides and a jump in the Blue Basin.
This Canyon is ideal for people who have never practiced canyoning.
- A pair of socks
- Take something to snack on
- Swimsuit and towel
What is included :
- Equipment (Casques, garden hoof type shoe, wetsuit, harness and shoulder harness)
- A waterproof bag and can for two
Program of the activity :
Meet at 8:30 a.m. at the gathering point.
Once the entire team is complete, you will equip yourself.
Departure of the group for the Canyon.
Once on the scene, a brief will be made to explain the safety instructions and rules.
- Activity duration : Half day
- Activity framed : Yes
- Level : Intermediary
- From : 12 years old
- Rating River : Class II
- Canyoning level : 3 Little hard
Rules and conditions :
Knowing how to swim
The outing can be cancelled in case of severe weather
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions