Are you looking for a sensational activity in an exceptional setting? come and learn about canyoning alongside a state-certified instructor. Canyoning is a discipline in which you can evolve on a course through jumps, abseiling and tobbogans. The Canyon of Béal Noir is ideal for those who wish to learn abseiling. Thanks to its 15-metre waterfall, vertical enthusiasts will find it satisfying. In addition to the sensations, the setting and the natural beauty of the Canyon du Béal Noir will seduce you.
- Closed shoes
- Bottle of water
- Replacement clothing
What is included :
- Neoprene suit
- Long, strings and muskets
- wearing a helmet
- Certified canyoning monitor
Program of the activity :
Preparation: Head to Saint Crépin for a full brief alongside a certified instructor
Activity: Forward for half a day canyoning
Return: The opportunity to blow, get your stuff back and leave with your head full of memories.
- Activity duration : Half day
- Activity framed : Yes
- Level : Accessible to all
- From : 12 years old
Rules and conditions :
Know how to swim
Approach walk: 20 minutes
Obstacles can be circumvented
Height of the largest waterfall: 15m
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions