Take a tour of the region's most beautiful roads by renting one of our stunning retro-looking Royal Enfield Himalayan 410cc motorcycles. This typical trail model will allow you to discover fabulous spots thanks to its power. This is an ideal bike for young A2 licensed. You will mix discovery, pleasure and walk. Finally, our roadbook made available to you, lists the most beautiful routes to take according to the road time, the distance, the points of interest ...
- Bank card that was used for booking
- Identity card
- Permit A2
What is included :
- A free roadbook made available
- All-risk insurance included
Program of the activity :
- Preparation: You can rent up to 2 410 cc motorcycles. Choose the number of days you want to rent it and book. Do not hesitate to specify at the time of your booking, as part of the "message to the professional" framework if you wish to deliver home.
- Activity: On the day of your rental, you will have to show up 15 minutes before the departure time, with the documents to be provided. A rental contract will have to be fulfilled and the condition of the bike will be checked. Once the bike is put back on, you can walk around the most closed in the Haute Provence Alps.
- Return: At the end of your rental, you will have to return the vehicle with the full of gas, at 7pm at the latest.
Rules and conditions :
- Unlimited mileage. The bike must be returned to the state.
- The tenant must be at least 21 years old.
- The delivery of the bike will take place at the earliest at 8am for the first day of rental and the return no later than 7pm on the last day of rental.
- The amount of the deposit is 1000 euros. It is carried out on the spot on D-Day by bank footprint: the deposit will not be debited and will be automatically cancelled when the bike is returned.
- There is also the possibility of 2 motorbikes being delivered to your holiday destination. The delivery fee is payable directly when the bike is recovered by credit card, cash or holiday cheques. | Delivery between 1 and 15 km: 15 euros Between 16 and 30 km: €20 Between 31 and 50 km: 25 degrees.
Discover your professional guide for this activity :
How to book ?
- You book your date online.
- Your date is confirmed by the partner, within a few hours and within a maximum of 24 hours. You will only be debited if the date is confirmed.
- Once the reservation is accepted, go to the activity site and enjoy.
YAKAYGO HAS THE SOLUTION !
in 2 or 3 times without fees
You are still not convinced :
- The most magnificent activities :We select the best activities for you.
- New date or refund in case of bad weather:In case of cancellation for bad weather from our partner, he will offer you a new date or a refund
- Secure payment :Online payment is secured and assured by our payment solution
- The best price for you :We guarantee you the best rates
- Trusted Professional :We assure you of being welcomed in the best conditions